7 March 2012

NZDCHF - Whilst we are technically in a head and shoulders pattern, which may indicate some further downside, we are also trading at a strong level of support. So what do we do? Wait for the break or trade the bounce? It's all about the entry you get. My entry was based on the 60m chart, so I have already scaled out at 2:1 and moved stop to break even. This is a method I like to employ when uncertain about overall trend.....it will only effect the management of my trade. So now I have a small stake running which I will leave over the 2 weeks as it is essentially a risk free trade and I've banked my profit already.



Crude Oil - Still looking for longs on retracements



EURJPY - Are we potentially beginning a wave 5 according to Elliott Wave Theory? If so, look for a run up  towards last October's high around 111.60



RISK WARNING: FX trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Beware you could lose some or all of your initial investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment